On the effect of cosmological inflow on turbulence and instability in galactic discs
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 425, Issue 1, pages 788–800, 1 September 2012
How to Cite
Genel, S., Dekel, A. and Cacciato, M. (2012), On the effect of cosmological inflow on turbulence and instability in galactic discs. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 425: 788–800. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21652.x
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
- ISF. Grant Number: 6/08
- GIF. Grant Number: G-1052-104.7/2009
- NSF. Grant Number: AST-1010033
- Minerva fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!