A study of the environments of large radio galaxies using SDSS
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 426, Issue 1, pages 758–763, 11 October 2012
How to Cite
Pirya, A., Saikia, D. J., Singh, M. and Chandola, H. C. (2012), A study of the environments of large radio galaxies using SDSS. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 426: 758–763. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21656.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
- National Science Foundation
- U.S. Department of Energy Office of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!