Based on observations collected at the European Organisation for Astronomical Research in the Southern hemisphere, Chile [Very Large Telescope programme ID 085.A-0109(A)].
A new, precise measurement of the primordial abundance of deuterium†
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 425, Issue 4, pages 2477–2486, 1 October 2012
How to Cite
Pettini, M. and Cooke, R. (2012), A new, precise measurement of the primordial abundance of deuterium. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 425: 2477–2486. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21665.x
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!