Is there a size difference between red and blue globular clusters?
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 425, Issue 3, pages 2234–2243, 21 September 2012
How to Cite
Downing, J. M. B. (2012), Is there a size difference between red and blue globular clusters?. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 425: 2234–2243. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21680.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- VESF. Grant Number: EGO-DIR-50-2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!