The importance of galaxy interactions in triggering type II quasar activity
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 426, Issue 1, pages 276–295, 11 October 2012
How to Cite
Bessiere, P. S., Tadhunter, C. N., Ramos Almeida, C. and Villar Martín, M. (2012), The importance of galaxy interactions in triggering type II quasar activity. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 426: 276–295. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21701.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (MICINN). Grant Number: CSD2006-00070
- ESTALLIDOS. Grant Number: PN AYA2010-21887-C04.04
- National Science Foundation (USA)
- Science and Technology Facilities Council (UK)
- National Research Council (Canada)
- CONICYT (Chile)
- Australian Research Council (Australia)
- Ministério da Ciência, Tecnologia e Inovaça˝o (Brazil)
- Ministerio de Ciencia, Tecnología e Innovación Productiva (Argentina)
- Gemini programmes. Grant Numbers: GS-2009B-Q-87, GS-2011B-Q-42
- NASA/IPAC Infrared Science Archive
- NASA/IPAC Extragalactic Database (NED)
- Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- California Institute of Technology
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!