Energetic galaxy-wide outflows in high-redshift ultraluminous infrared galaxies hosting AGN activity
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 426, Issue 2, pages 1073–1096, 21 October 2012
How to Cite
Harrison, C. M., Alexander, D. M., Swinbank, A. M., Smail, I., Alaghband-Zadeh, S., Bauer, F. E., Chapman, S. C., Del Moro, A., Hickox, R. C., Ivison, R. J., Menéndez-Delmestre, K., Mullaney, J. R. and Nesvadba, N. P. H. (2012), Energetic galaxy-wide outflows in high-redshift ultraluminous infrared galaxies hosting AGN activity. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 426: 1073–1096. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21723.x
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
- Science and Technology Facilities Council
- Basel-CATA. Grant Number: PFB-06/2007
- CONICYT-Chile. Grant Number: FONDECYT 1101024
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!