CSS100603:112253−111037: a helium-rich dwarf nova with a 65 min orbital period
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 425, Issue 4, pages 2548–2556, 1 October 2012
How to Cite
Breedt, E., Gänsicke, B. T., Marsh, T. R., Steeghs, D., Drake, A. J. and Copperwheat, C. M. (2012), CSS100603:112253−111037: a helium-rich dwarf nova with a 65 min orbital period. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 425: 2548–2556. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21724.x
- Issue online: 30 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- UK STFC
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Grant Number: NNG05GF22G
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: AST-0909182
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!