Based on data collected at the Subaru Telescope, which is operated by the National Astronomical Observatory of Japan.
A kinematic study of planetary nebulae in the dwarf irregular galaxy IC10†
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 425, Issue 4, pages 2557–2566, 1 October 2012
How to Cite
Gonçalves, D. R., Teodorescu, A. M., Alves-Brito, A., Méndez, R. H. and Magrini, L. (2012), A kinematic study of planetary nebulae in the dwarf irregular galaxy IC10. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 425: 2557–2566. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21726.x
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- ARC. Grant Number: FS110200016
- HeViCS: the Herschel Virgo Cluster Survey. Grant Number: I/009/10/0
- National Science Foundation (USA). Grant Number: 0807522
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!