Tidal evolution of close-in giant planets: evidence of type II migration?
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 425, Issue 4, pages 2567–2575, 1 October 2012
How to Cite
Rice, W. K. M., Veljanoski, J. and Collier Cameron, A. (2012), Tidal evolution of close-in giant planets: evidence of type II migration?. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 425: 2567–2575. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21728.x
- Issue online: 30 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2012
- Scottish Universities Physics Alliance (SUPA)
- Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC). Grant Number: ST/H002380/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!