How covariant is the galaxy luminosity function?
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Author Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 426, Issue 1, pages 531–548, 11 October 2012
How to Cite
Smith, R. E. (2012), How covariant is the galaxy luminosity function?. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 426: 531–548. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21745.x
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
- Marie Curie Reintegration Grant
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!