Turbulence-induced collisional velocities and density enhancements: large inertial range results from shell models
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Author Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 426, Issue 1, pages 784–795, 11 October 2012
How to Cite
Hubbard, A. (2012), Turbulence-induced collisional velocities and density enhancements: large inertial range results from shell models. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 426: 784–795. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21758.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- American Museum of Natural History
- NSF. Grant Numbers: AST08-35734, AST10-09802
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!