Present address: Korea Science Academy of KAIST, 899 Danggam 3-dong, Busanjin-gu, Busan 614-822, Korea.
Spatial distribution and interpretation of the 3.3 μm PAH emission band of the Red Rectangle
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 426, Issue 1, pages 389–397, 11 October 2012
How to Cite
Candian, A., Kerr, T. H., Song, I.-O., McCombie, J. and Sarre, P. J. (2012), Spatial distribution and interpretation of the 3.3 μm PAH emission band of the Red Rectangle. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 426: 389–397. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21760.x
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
- University of Nottingham
- National Institute for International Education Department (NIIED)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!