Herschel is an ESA space observatory with science instruments provided by European-led Principal Investigator consortia and with important participation from NASA.
The G305 star-forming complex: embedded massive star formation discovered by Herschel Hi-GAL†
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 426, Issue 1, pages 402–415, 11 October 2012
How to Cite
Faimali, A., Thompson, M. A., Hindson, L., Urquhart, J. S., Pestalozzi, M., Carey, S., Shenoy, S., Veneziani, M., Molinari, S. and Clark, J. S. (2012), The G305 star-forming complex: embedded massive star formation discovered by Herschel Hi-GAL. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 426: 402–415. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21765.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
- Science and Technology Facilities Council of the UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!