A superburst candidate in EXO 1745−248 as a challenge to thermonuclear ignition models
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 426, Issue 2, pages 927–934, 21 October 2012
How to Cite
Altamirano, D., Keek, L., Cumming, A., Sivakoff, G. R., Heinke, C. O., Wijnands, R., Degenaar, N., Homan, J. and Pooley, D. (2012), A superburst candidate in EXO 1745−248 as a challenge to thermonuclear ignition models. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 426: 927–934. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21769.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
- European Research Council (ERC)
- Joint Institute for Nuclear Astrophysics. Grant Number: PHY08-22648
- NASA. Grant Number: HST-HF-51287
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Chandra award. Grant Number: GO1-12055B
- International Space Science Institute (ISSI)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Grant Number: GO1-12055A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!