Type 1 AGN at low z – II. The relative strength of narrow lines and the nature of intermediate type AGN
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 426, Issue 4, pages 2703–2718, 11 November 2012
How to Cite
Stern, J. and Laor, A. (2012), Type 1 AGN at low z – II. The relative strength of narrow lines and the nature of intermediate type AGN. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 426: 2703–2718. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21772.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!