Based on observations made with ESO telescopes at the La Silla Paranal Observatory under programme ID 085.D-0441 and 087.D-0596.
Radio sources in the Chandra Galactic Bulge Survey†
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 426, Issue 4, pages 3057–3069, 11 November 2012
How to Cite
Maccarone, T. J., Torres, M. A. P., Britt, C. T., Greiss, S., Hynes, R. I., Jonker, P. G., Steeghs, D., Wijnands, R. and Nelemans, G. (2012), Radio sources in the Chandra Galactic Bulge Survey. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 426: 3057–3069. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21782.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2012
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: AST-0908789
- Science and Technology Facilities Council
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research
- Warwick Post-graduate Research Scholarship
- European Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!