Probing the origin of giant radio haloes through radio and γ-ray data: the case of the Coma cluster
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 426, Issue 2, pages 956–968, 21 October 2012
How to Cite
Brunetti, G., Blasi, P., Reimer, O., Rudnick, L., Bonafede, A. and Brown, S. (2012), Probing the origin of giant radio haloes through radio and γ-ray data: the case of the Coma cluster. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 426: 956–968. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21785.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
- INAF. Grant Number: PRIN-INAF 2009
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: AST-0908688
- DFG Research. Grant Number: 1254
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!