Based on observations available at the European Southern Observatory data bases and on Hipparcos parallax measurements.
Observation and modelling of main-sequence star chromospheres – XIX. FIES and FEROS observations of dM1 stars†
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 426, Issue 2, pages 1591–1605, 21 October 2012
How to Cite
Houdebine, E. R., Butler, C. J., Garcia-Alvarez, D. and Telting, J. (2012), Observation and modelling of main-sequence star chromospheres – XIX. FIES and FEROS observations of dM1 stars. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 426: 1591–1605. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21787.x
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!