A new way to produce and isolate the OH–(H2O) complex
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 426, Issue 4, pages 3070–3078, 11 November 2012
How to Cite
Zins, E.-L., Joshi, P. R. and Krim, L. (2012), A new way to produce and isolate the OH–(H2O) complex. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 426: 3070–3078. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21788.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
- Université Pierre et Marie Curie
- Erasmus Mundus External cooperation Window Lot 15 (EMECW15)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!