Constraints on X-ray emissions from the reionization era
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 426, Issue 2, pages 1349–1360, 21 October 2012
How to Cite
McQuinn, M. (2012), Constraints on X-ray emissions from the reionization era. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 426: 1349–1360. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21792.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: 1066293
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Grant Numbers: PF9-00065, NAS8-03060
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!