Is the flip-flop behaviour of accretion shock cones on to black holes an effect of coordinates?
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 426, Issue 1, pages 732–738, 11 October 2012
How to Cite
Cruz-Osorio, A., Lora-Clavijo, F. D. and Guzmán, F. S. (2012), Is the flip-flop behaviour of accretion shock cones on to black holes an effect of coordinates?. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 426: 732–738. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21794.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
- CONACyT. Grant Numbers: CIC-UMSNH-4.9, CONACyT 106466
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!