The SLUGGS survey: calcium triplet-based spectroscopic metallicities for over 900 globular clusters
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 426, Issue 2, pages 1475–1495, 21 October 2012
How to Cite
Usher, C., Forbes, D. A., Brodie, J. P., Foster, C., Spitler, L. R., Arnold, J. A., Romanowsky, A. J., Strader, J. and Pota, V. (2012), The SLUGGS survey: calcium triplet-based spectroscopic metallicities for over 900 globular clusters. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 426: 1475–1495. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21801.x
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2012
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- National Science Foundation
- W. M. Keck Foundation
- European Commission. Grant Number: FP7-COFUND
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: AST-0808099, AST-0909237
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Table 3. Calcium triplet measurements and metallicities.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.