Alexander von Humboldt Fellow for Advanced Research.
Spectroscopic hint of a cold stream in the direction of the globular cluster NGC 1851†
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 426, Issue 2, pages 1137–1143, 21 October 2012
How to Cite
Sollima, A., Gratton, R. G., Carballo-Bello, J. A., Martínez-Delgado, D., Carretta, E., Bragaglia, A., Lucatello, S. and Peñarrubia, J. (2012), Spectroscopic hint of a cold stream in the direction of the globular cluster NGC 1851. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 426: 1137–1143. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21803.x
Based on VIsible MultiObject Spectrograph (VIMOS) observations collected with the Very Large Telescope at the European Southern Observatory, Cerro Paranal, Chile, within the observing programme 082.D-0244.
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
- Ramón y Cajal Programme
- Ministerio of Economía y Competitividad. Grant Number: AYA2010-17631
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!