†Scottish Universities Physics Alliance.
Modelling non-linear redshift-space distortions in the galaxy clustering pattern: systematic errors on the growth rate parameter
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 427, Issue 1, pages 327–342, 21 November 2012
How to Cite
de la Torre, S. and Guzzo, L. (2012), Modelling non-linear redshift-space distortions in the galaxy clustering pattern: systematic errors on the growth rate parameter. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 427: 327–342. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21824.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
- PRIN-INAF. Grant Numbers: COFIS/WP3110, I/026/07/0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!