Based on observations obtained at the Canada–France–Hawaii Telescope (CFHT) which is operated by the National Research Council of Canada, the Institut National des Sciences de l'Univers of the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique of France and the University of Hawaii and observations obtained with the Narval spectropolarimeter at the Télescope Bernard Lyot (TBL), Observatoire du Pic du Midi, France.
An investigation of the magnetic properties of the classical Be star ω Ori by the MiMeS Collaboration†
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 426, Issue 4, pages 2738–2750, 11 November 2012
How to Cite
Neiner, C., Grunhut, J. H., Petit, V., ud-Doula, A., Wade, G. A., Landstreet, J., de Batz, B., Cochard, F., Gutiérrez-Soto, J. and Huat, A.-L. (2012), An investigation of the magnetic properties of the classical Be star ω Ori by the MiMeS Collaboration. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 426: 2738–2750. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21833.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Spanish Programa Nacional de Astronomía y Astrofísica. Grant Number: AYA2010-20982-C02-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!