Augusto G. Linares Senior Research Fellow.
Using the Bright Ultrahard XMM–Newton survey to define an IR selection of luminous AGN based on WISE colours
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 426, Issue 4, pages 3271–3281, 11 November 2012
How to Cite
Mateos, S., Alonso-Herrero, A., Carrera, F. J., Blain, A., Watson, M. G., Barcons, X., Braito, V., Severgnini, P., Donley, J. L. and Stern, D. (2012), Using the Bright Ultrahard XMM–Newton survey to define an IR selection of luminous AGN based on WISE colours. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 426: 3271–3281. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21843.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
- National Science Foundation
- U.S. Department of Energy
- Japanese Monbukagakusho
- Max Planck Society
- Higher Education Funding Council for England
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness. Grant Number: AYA2010-21490-C02-01
- Universidad de Cantabria
- LANL Director's Fellowship
- ASI. Grant Number: I/009/10/0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!