Based on data obtained at the W. M. Keck Observatory, which is operated as a scientific partnership among the California Institute of Technology, the University of California, and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration. The Observatory was made possible by the generous financial support of the W. M. Keck Foundation.
News from the Galactic suburbia: the chemical composition of the remote globular cluster NGC 2419†
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 426, Issue 4, pages 2889–2900, 11 November 2012
How to Cite
Mucciarelli, A., Bellazzini, M., Ibata, R., Merle, T., Chapman, S. C., Dalessandro, E. and Sollima, A. (2012), News from the Galactic suburbia: the chemical composition of the remote globular cluster NGC 2419. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 426: 2889–2900. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21847.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
- INAF. Grant Number: PRIN-INAF 2009
- POMMME. Grant Number: ANR 09-BLAN-0228
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!