Star formation in the first galaxies – I. Collapse delayed by Lyman–Werner radiation
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 426, Issue 2, pages 1159–1177, 21 October 2012
How to Cite
Safranek-Shrader, C., Agarwal, M., Federrath, C., Dubey, A., Milosavljević, M. and Bromm, V. (2012), Star formation in the first galaxies – I. Collapse delayed by Lyman–Werner radiation. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 426: 1159–1177. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21852.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
- NSF. Grant Numbers: AST-0708795, AST-1009928
- NASA. Grant Numbers: NNX08AL43G, NNX09AJ33G
- Texas Cosmology Center (TCC)
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DP110102191
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!