Close galaxy pairs at z = 3: a challenge to UV luminosity abundance matching
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 426, Issue 2, pages 1647–1662, 21 October 2012
How to Cite
Berrier, J. C. and Cooke, J. (2012), Close galaxy pairs at z = 3: a challenge to UV luminosity abundance matching. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 426: 1647–1662. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21866.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2012
- University of Arkansas
- Center for Cosmology at the University of California
- Gary McCue
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!