Radially extended kinematics in the S0 galaxy NGC 2768 from planetary nebulae, globular clusters and starlight
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 426, Issue 2, pages 975–982, 21 October 2012
How to Cite
Forbes, D. A., Cortesi, A., Pota, V., Foster, C., Romanowsky, A. J., Merrifield, M. R., Brodie, J. P., Strader, J., Coccato, L. and Napolitano, N. (2012), Radially extended kinematics in the S0 galaxy NGC 2768 from planetary nebulae, globular clusters and starlight. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 426: 975–982. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21877.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
- Marie Curie Actions of the European Commission. Grant Number: FP7-COFUND
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Numbers: /FP7/2007-2013/, 229517
- NSF. Grant Numbers: AST-0808099, AST-0909237, AST-1109878
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!