The Elephant Trunk Nebula and the Trumpler 37 cluster: contribution of triggered star formation to the total population of an H ii region
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 426, Issue 4, pages 2917–2943, 11 November 2012
How to Cite
Getman, K. V., Feigelson, E. D., Sicilia-Aguilar, A., Broos, P. S., Kuhn, M. A. and Garmire, G. P. (2012), The Elephant Trunk Nebula and the Trumpler 37 cluster: contribution of triggered star formation to the total population of an H ii region. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 426: 2917–2943. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21879.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
- Pennsylvania State University
- SAO. Grant Number: SV4-74018
- Chandra GO. Grant Number: SAO # GO0-11027X
- Spanish ‘Ramon y Cajal’
- Eberly College of Science
- Pennsylvania Space Grant Consortium
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!