A unified picture of breaks and truncations in spiral galaxies from SDSS and S4G imaging
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 427, Issue 2, pages 1102–1134, 1 December 2012
How to Cite
Martín-Navarro, I., Bakos, J., Trujillo, I., Knapen, J. H., Athanassoula, E., Bosma, A., Comerón, S., Elmegreen, B. G., Erroz-Ferrer, S., Gadotti, D. A., Gil de Paz, A., Hinz, J. L., Ho, L. C., Holwerda, B. W., Kim, T., Laine, J., Laurikainen, E., Menéndez-Delmestre, K., Mizusawa, T., Muñoz-Mateos, J.-C., Regan, M. W., Salo, H., Seibert, M. and Sheth, K. (2012), A unified picture of breaks and truncations in spiral galaxies from SDSS and S4G imaging. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 427: 1102–1134. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21929.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: AYA2010-21322-C03-02
- DAGAL network. Grant Number: PITN-GA-2011-289313
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
- Participating Institutions
- National Science Foundation
- US Department of Energy Office of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!