Based on observations made with the Gran Telescopio Canarias (GTC), installed in the Spanish Observatorio del Roque de los Muchachos of the Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias, in the island of La Palma, and part of the large European Southern Observatory (ESO) programme 182.C-2018.
GTC OSIRIS transiting exoplanet atmospheric survey: detection of sodium in XO-2b from differential long-slit spectroscopy†
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 426, Issue 2, pages 1663–1670, 21 October 2012
How to Cite
Sing, D. K., Huitson, C. M., Lopez-Morales, M., Pont, F., Désert, J.-M., Ehrenreich, D., Wilson, P. A., Ballester, G. E., Fortney, J. J., Lecavelier des Etangs, A. and Vidal-Madjar, A. (2012), GTC OSIRIS transiting exoplanet atmospheric survey: detection of sodium in XO-2b from differential long-slit spectroscopy. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 426: 1663–1670. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21938.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
- Spanish Plan Nacional de Astronomía y Astrofísica. Grant Number: AYA2008-06311-C02-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!