CFHTLenS: the Canada–France–Hawaii Telescope Lensing Survey
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 427, Issue 1, pages 146–166, 21 November 2012
How to Cite
Heymans, C., Van Waerbeke, L., Miller, L., Erben, T., Hildebrandt, H., Hoekstra, H., Kitching, T. D., Mellier, Y., Simon, P., Bonnett, C., Coupon, J., Fu, L., Harnois-Déraps, J., Hudson, M. J., Kilbinger, M., Kuijken, K., Rowe, B., Schrabback, T., Semboloni, E., van Uitert, E., Vafaei, S. and Velander, M. (2012), CFHTLenS: the Canada–France–Hawaii Telescope Lensing Survey. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 427: 146–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21952.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2012
- Canadian Space Agency
- NSERC Research Tools and Instruments
- Canada Foundation for Innovation
- European Commissions Marie Curie Research Training Network
- European Research Council. Grant Numbers: 240185, 279396, 240672
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Canadian Institute for Advanced Research
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Transregional Collaborative Research Centre
- Marie Curie IOF
- CITA National Fellowship
- Marie Curie IRG. Grant Number: 230924
- Netherlands Organisation for ScientiÞfic Research. Grant Number: 639.042.814
- Royal Society University Research
- Institut National des Sciences de l’Univers
- Programme National Galaxies et Cosmologie
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 11103012, 10878003
- STCSM. Grant Number: 11290706600
- NSF. Grant Number: AST-0444059-001
- SAO. Grant Number: GO0-11147A
- Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO)
- Beecroft Institute for Particle Astrophysics and Cosmology
- Spanish Science Ministry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!