Vortex and spiral instabilities at gap edges in three-dimensional self-gravitating disc–satellite simulations
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 426, Issue 4, pages 3211–3224, 11 November 2012
How to Cite
Lin, M.-K. (2012), Vortex and spiral instabilities at gap edges in three-dimensional self-gravitating disc–satellite simulations. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 426: 3211–3224. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21955.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
- Canada Foundation for Innovation
- Government of Ontario
- University of Toronto
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!