Based on observations obtained with XMM–Newton, an ESA science mission with instruments and contributions directly funded by ESA Member States and the USA (NASA); with the TNG and Nordic Optical Telescope (NOT) operated on the island of La Palma by the Centro Galileo Galilei and the Nordic Optical Telescope Science Association, respectively, in the Spanish Observatorio del Roque de los Muchachos; at the Centro Astronómico Hispano Alemán (CAHA) at Calar Alto, operated jointly by the Max-Planck-Institut für Astronomie and the Instituto de Astrofísica de Andalucía (CSIC); at the European Organisation for Astronomical Research in the Southern hemisphere, Chile: 278.B-5021(A), 278.B-5016(A); at the Observatorio de Sierra Nevada (OSN) operated by the Instituto de Astrofísica de Andalucía (CSIC).
Simultaneous X-ray and optical observations of true type 2 Seyfert galaxies†
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 426, Issue 4, pages 3225–3240, 11 November 2012
How to Cite
Bianchi, S., Panessa, F., Barcons, X., Carrera, F. J., La Franca, F., Matt, G., Onori, F., Wolter, A., Corral, A., Monaco, L., Ruiz, Á. and Brightman, M. (2012), Simultaneous X-ray and optical observations of true type 2 Seyfert galaxies. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 426: 3225–3240. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21959.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2012
- ASI. Grant Numbers: 1/023/05/0, I/033/10/0
- ASI/INAF. Grant Number: I/009/10/0
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: AYA2010-21490-C02-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!