Formation and evolution of early-type galaxies – III. Dependence of the star formation history on the total mass and initial overdensity
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 427, Issue 2, pages 1530–1554, 1 December 2012
How to Cite
Merlin, E., Chiosi, C., Piovan, L., Grassi, T., Buonomo, U. and Barbera, F. L. (2012), Formation and evolution of early-type galaxies – III. Dependence of the star formation history on the total mass and initial overdensity. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 427: 1530–1554. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21965.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2012
- University of Padua
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!