A weak lensing mass reconstruction of the large-scale filament feeding the massive galaxy cluster MACS J0717.5+3745
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 426, Issue 4, pages 3369–3384, 11 November 2012
How to Cite
Jauzac, M., Jullo, E., Kneib, J.-P., Ebeling, H., Leauthaud, A., Ma, C.-J., Limousin, M., Massey, R. and Richard, J. (2012), A weak lensing mass reconstruction of the large-scale filament feeding the massive galaxy cluster MACS J0717.5+3745. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 426: 3369–3384. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21966.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2012
- Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- STScI. Grant Number: GO-10420
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS)
- Danish National Research Foundation
- World Premier International Research Center Initiative (WPI Initiative)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!