Thawing versus tracker behaviour: observational evidence
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 427, Issue 2, pages 988–993, 1 December 2012
How to Cite
Thakur, S., Nautiyal, A., Sen, A. A. and Seshadri, T. R. (2012), Thawing versus tracker behaviour: observational evidence. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 427: 988–993. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21988.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2012
- CSIR Govt. of India. Grant Number: 03(1187)/11/EMR-II
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!