Visiting scientist. Kavli Institute for the Physics and Mathematics for the Universe (IPMU), University of Tokyo, 5-1-5 Kashiwanoha, Kashiwa 277-8583, Japan.
Duty cycle and the increasing star formation history of z ≥ 6 galaxies
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 427, Issue 1, pages 403–414, 21 November 2012
How to Cite
Jaacks, J., Nagamine, K. and Choi, J.-H. (2012), Duty cycle and the increasing star formation history of z ≥ 6 galaxies. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 427: 403–414. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21989.x
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
- NASA. Grant Numbers: NNX07AM20A, NNX08AE57A, NAS5-26555
- NSF. Grant Numbers: AST-0807491, 1066293
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!