Practical flux prescriptions for gamma-ray burst afterglows, from early to late times
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 427, Issue 2, pages 1329–1343, 1 December 2012
How to Cite
Leventis, K., van Eerten, H. J., Meliani, Z. and Wijers, R. A. M. J. (2012), Practical flux prescriptions for gamma-ray burst afterglows, from early to late times. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 427: 1329–1343. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21994.x
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2012
- NASA. Grant Number: NNX10AF62G
- NSF. Grant Number: AST-1009863
- ERC. Grant Number: 247295
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!