Based on observations collected at European Southern Observatory, Paranal. Program ID 075.D-0823(B).
Interpreting the near-infrared spectra of the ‘golden standard’ Type Ia supernova 2005cf†
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 427, Issue 2, pages 994–1003, 1 December 2012
How to Cite
Gall, E. E. E., Taubenberger, S., Kromer, M., Sim, S. A., Benetti, S., Blanc, G., Elias-Rosa, N. and Hillebrandt, W. (2012), Interpreting the near-infrared spectra of the ‘golden standard’ Type Ia supernova 2005cf. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 427: 994–1003. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.21999.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2012
- European Union's Human Potential Programme. Grant Number: HPRN-CT-2002-00303
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!