Based on data from the X-shooter GTO observations collected at the European Southern Observatory VLT/Kuyuen telescope, Paranal, Chile, under programme IDs: 084.B-0351(D), 086.A-0674(A), 086.A-0674(B), 087.A-0432(A) and 087.A-0432(B). Based on HST general observer pro–grammes GO-10491, GO-11103 and GO-12166.
The low-mass end of the fundamental relation for gravitationally lensed star-forming galaxies at 1 < z < 6†
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 427, Issue 3, pages 1953–1972, 11 December 2012
How to Cite
Christensen, L., Richard, J., Hjorth, J., Milvang-Jensen, B., Laursen, P., Limousin, M., Dessauges-Zavadsky, M., Grillo, C. and Ebeling, H. (2012), The low-mass end of the fundamental relation for gravitationally lensed star-forming galaxies at 1 < z < 6. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 427: 1953–1972. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.22006.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!