Visiting Astronomer, Kitt Peak National Observatory, National Optical Astronomy Observatory, which is operated by the Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy (AURA) under cooperative agreement with the National Science Foundation.
A selection of hot subluminous stars in the GALEX survey – II. Subdwarf atmospheric parameters†
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 427, Issue 3, pages 2180–2211, 11 December 2012
How to Cite
Németh, P., Kawka, A. and Vennes, S. (2012), A selection of hot subluminous stars in the GALEX survey – II. Subdwarf atmospheric parameters. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 427: 2180–2211. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.22009.x
Based on observations made with ESO telescopes at the La Silla Paranal Observatory under programmes 82.D-0750, 83.D-0540 and 85.D-0866.
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: GA ČR P209/10/0967
- Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: IAA 300030908, IAA 301630901
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!