CC Sculptoris: a superhumping intermediate polar
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 427, Issue 2, pages 1004–1013, 1 December 2012
How to Cite
Woudt, P. A., Warner, B., Gulbis, A., Coppejans, R., Hambsch, F.-J., Beardmore, A. P., Evans, P. A., Osborne, J. P., Page, K. L., Wynn, G. A. and van der Heyden, K. (2012), CC Sculptoris: a superhumping intermediate polar. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 427: 1004–1013. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.22010.x
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
- University of Cape Town (UCT)
- National Research Foundation (NRF)
- UK Space Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!