The first optical light from the supernova remnant G182.4+4.3 located in the Galactic anticentre region
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 427, Issue 2, pages 1168–1174, 1 December 2012
How to Cite
Sezer, A., Gök, F. and Aktekin, E. (2012), The first optical light from the supernova remnant G182.4+4.3 located in the Galactic anticentre region. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 427: 1168–1174. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.22015.x
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2012
- Akdeniz University Scientific Research Project Management
- TÜBİTAK PostDoctoral Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!