The super-Eddington nature of supermassive stars
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 427, Issue 4, pages 3071–3080, 21 December 2012
How to Cite
Dotan, C. and Shaviv, N. J. (2012), The super-Eddington nature of supermassive stars. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 427: 3071–3080. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.22020.x
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1589/10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!