Discovery of two simultaneous non-harmonically related quasi-periodic oscillations in the 2005 outburst of the black hole binary GRO J1655−40
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 427, Issue 1, pages 595–606, 21 November 2012
How to Cite
Motta, S., Homan, J., Muñoz-Darias, T., Casella, P., Belloni, T. M., Hiemstra, B. and Méndez, M. (2012), Discovery of two simultaneous non-harmonically related quasi-periodic oscillations in the 2005 outburst of the black hole binary GRO J1655−40. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 427: 595–606. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.22037.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: ITN 215212
- EU Marie Curie Intra-European Fellowship. Grant Number: 2011-301355
- Leverhulme Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!