The High Time Resolution Universe Pulsar Survey – VI. An artificial neural network and timing of 75 pulsars
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 427, Issue 2, pages 1052–1065, 1 December 2012
How to Cite
Bates, S. D., Bailes, M., Barsdell, B. R., Bhat, N. D. R., Burgay, M., Burke-Spolaor, S., Champion, D. J., Coster, P., D'Amico, N., Jameson, A., Johnston, S., Keith, M. J., Kramer, M., Levin, L., Lyne, A., Milia, S., Ng, C., Nietner, C., Possenti, A., Stappers, B., Thornton, D. and van Straten, W. (2012), The High Time Resolution Universe Pulsar Survey – VI. An artificial neural network and timing of 75 pulsars. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 427: 1052–1065. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.22042.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
- Commonwealth of Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!