The Herschel-ATLAS is a project with Herschel, which is an ESA space observatory with science instruments provided by European-led Principal Investigator consortia and with important participation from NASA. The H-ATLAS website is http://www/h-atlas.org/.
Herschel-ATLAS: the far-infrared properties and star formation rates of broad absorption line quasi-stellar objects†
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 427, Issue 2, pages 1209–1218, 1 December 2012
How to Cite
Cao Orjales, J. M., Stevens, J. A., Jarvis, M. J., Smith, D. J. B., Hardcastle, M. J., Auld, R., Baes, M., Cava, A., Clements, D. L., Cooray, A., Coppin, K., Dariush, A., De Zotti, G., Dunne, L., Dye, S., Eales, S., Hopwood, R., Hoyos, C., Ibar, E., Ivison, R. J., Maddox, S., Page, M. J. and Valiante, E. (2012), Herschel-ATLAS: the far-infrared properties and star formation rates of broad absorption line quasi-stellar objects. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 427: 1209–1218. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.22049.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!